- Quintiles IMS (Aug 2017) Concept test amongst HCPs n=183 pp21
- Reidy (2013) Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. The Journal of Nutrition (112) 168021.
- Mahajan M (2015) Indian Medical Gazette
- English KL and Paddon-Jones D, 2010. Protecting muscle mass and function in older adults during bed rest. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care.13(1): pp34-39.
- WHO/HPS Geneva (2000). The implications for training of embracing a lifecourse approach to Health. Pp7.
- Comparison with leucine content of market leader (HUL Data on File)
- Compares to market leading HFD (HUL data on file)
- Comparison with essential amino acid content of market leader (HUL data on file)
- ^Blend of three good quality proteins (Whey, Casein, Soy).
- $200ml of lukewarm cow’s/buffalo’s wholemilk.