|1 cup||Oats – Powdered|
|2 cups||Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)|
|½ cup||Spinach – Chopped|
|1||Carrot – Grated|
|1 tbsp||Coriander Leaves – Finely Chopped|
|½ tsp||Green Chilli Sauce|
|½ tsp||Turmeric Powder|
|½ tsp||Ginger Paste|
|½ tsp||Red Chili Powder|
|½ tsp||Garam Masala Powder|
|A pinch||Dried Mango (Amchur) Powder|
|As needed||Water – Dough Preparation|
Method of Preparation
- Grind oats into fine powder using a grinder.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together wheat flour, oats powder and all the other ingredients except oil.
- Knead the mixture into soft dough using enough fresh water and keep the dough covered with wet kitchen cloth for at least 10minutes.
- Make small balls out of dough and roll out into thick parathas.
- Cook on hot tava with some oil /ghee till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Serve hot with any raita of your choice.