|1 small||Onion - Finely Chopped|
|1 medium||Tomato – Finely Chopped|
|½ cup each||Mixed Vegetables (Peas, Beans, Carrots, Corn)|
|1 tsp||Urad Dal (Black Gram Dal)|
|1 tsp||Chana Dal (Bengal Gram)|
|2||Green Chilies – Chopped|
|½ tsp||Cumin Seeds|
|¼ tsp||Pepper Powder|
|¼ tsp||Turmeric Powder|
|½ tsp||Cumin Powder|
Method of Preparation
- Dry roast oats in a pan and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan and splutter mustard seeds and add chana dal, urad dal and fry in medium high till light brown.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies and turmeric and fry till onion turns golden brown.
- Add rest of the veggies and sauté till the veggies are tender, add water if required.
- Add the oats and the water with required salt and let this cook on medium heat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the cooked green lentil and 1 tsp. of oil along with salt and pepper and cook for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.