IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read all these Terms & Conditions (T&C) carefully before entering the “Chocolate Horlicks Pee Ke Batao Toy Store Run (the "Contest") to be conducted by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited (the "Company" or "Organizer").
By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
Terms and Conditions for the Contest
1. The Contest is going to be conducted in single stage. “Participants” shall be in the age group of 6-14 years. All Participants must seek their parents' / guardians' approval before participating in the Contest. It will be the responsibility of parents / guardians to monitor their children's participation in this Contest.
2. The Contest is valid for all citizens of India and shall be conducted in select states of India i.e. Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa (“Territory”).
3. Employees and Immediate Family of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies (such as Mindshare, J Walter Thompson India), agents, professional advisors and its Auditors shall not have the right to participate in this Contest.
For this purpose "Immediate Family" means partner, ex-partner, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, natural or adopted child, and sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household.
The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant for any reason including but not limited to unfair practices, or use of malicious/illegitimate codes or non–adherence of these Terms and Conditions.
CONTEST DESCRIPTION AND PARTICIPATION – Participation in the Contest shall be as per the following steps:
1.1 Buy the New Horlicks Chocolate Delight
1.2 Taste the new Horlicks Chocolate Delight
1.3 Give a missed call on 8000480004
1.4 You will get a SMS with the contest details and option to unsubscribe if required.
1.5 1st SMS would mention it is Season 2 of Horlicks Toy Run contest & if the user wants to unsubscribe they can give a missed call on a number and they wouldn’t receive any future information
1.6 2nd SMS- Describe the taste of new Horlicks Chocolate Delight. The Registrant has to describe the taste of new Horlicks Chocolate Delight and upload on a third party destination (Landing page) provided by the organizer
1.7 Click a photograph of the New Horlicks Chocolate Delight Pack
1.8 Upload the photograph to the organizers on the Landing page provided by the organizer.
1.9 Correct entries will receive confirmation from the organizers and will be eligible to participate in the Toy Store Run Contest
1.10 The winner of the contest will be selected through a Randomizer
The Participants are solely responsible for all charges incurred in taking part in the Contest, including any internet and/or mobile phone charges and/or SMS charges, as may be applicable.
2.1 A maximum of 6 winners to be chosen from the list of all valid participants via Randomizer for Chocolate Horlicks Pee ke Batao Toy Store Run
2.2 1 hourly winner to be chosen every hour via Randomizer (between 9 am to 9pm during the campaign period)
2.3 Last day of the campaign is 20th May, 2016
2.4 Toy Store Run would last for 2 minute each for each winner.
2.5 For hourly prizes a voucher code will be messaged to the winner after verification of the documents, through which they can buy the hourly prize free of cost from our ecommerce partner.
CONTEST PERIOD - The Contest commences on 11th April, 2016 at [00:00] hours and closes on 20th May, 2016 at [23:59] hours
3. Randomization process :
3.1.1 All Valid correct Entries received across all platforms will be selected for randomization by the software.
3.1.2 The shortlisting of Valid Entries by the randomizer will use the pre-defined reservation criteria on reasonable endeavours basis:
3.1.3 In the event one or more cells of the grid are not capable of being completed by the randomizer software due to inadequate Valid Entries, the balance may be filled from amongst the Valid Entries at the discretion of the Organizers.
3.2 Inform Registrant about Winner shortlisting
3.2.1 Valid entries as decided by the Organizers from the Registrants received from missed call will be informed by SMS.
3.2.2 The Company shall not be held liable for telephone system difficulties, downtime of systems, back-up of data, telephone system capacity and other technical impediments during the registration process.
3.2.3 The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Registrant(s) is unable to participate in the contest due to failure in delivery of the confirmatory message/ call. The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Registrant in the contest and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer.
3.2.4 The Registrant shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Registrant and/or the selection of any other Registrant.
3.2.5 The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Registrant in the contest and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of Organizer. The Registrant and his Parent(s) / Guardian(s) shall not and waives any right to question the selection process, non-selection of the Registrant and/or the selection of any other Registrant.
3.2.6 The Organizers shall not be held responsible to verify the identity of the Registrant or of the Parent / Guardian of the Registrant. No claims / queries in respect of the same shall be entertained. In case of any doubts / queries with respect to the same, the Organizer may, without providing any notice and reason, disqualify the Registrant from further participant in the rounds of the Contest.
3.2.7 Any entry made by the Registrants are not transferrable in case of any other child/children of the Registrants other than the Participant whose details have been entered.
3.2.8 In the event that a registration is contested and it is not possible to determine with certainty the person who registered from that particular telephone number, the entry would be disqualified. Registrants are requested to use phone numbers which are unique to them and where they do not foresee such difficulties.
3.2.9 Timelines are subject to change based on on-ground conditions, degree of participation, technical issues, force majeure reasons, etc. Company is not responsible if the out bound dialer call/SMS is not successful due to:
a) Line being busy
b) Network Congestion
c) No answer received
d) Poor call conditions / unclear reception
e) Number engaged
f) Call drop
g) Other reasons that could render a call unsuccessful or terminate it.
(1) The Company and its agents, affiliates and representatives will use their best efforts to contact the selected Registrants, but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Registrants cannot be reached by SMS or call.
(2) The Company will attempt to inform the Registrant about his/her selection at least 2 days prior to the Toy store run for which he/ she has been shortlisted. This shall be done on a best effort basis and shall not be deemed to be grounds based on which the Registrant changes his / her location of the contest.
(3) In the event the Registrant is not available on the defined dates, the Registrant will not be permitted to change his / her date or location.
(4) Post submission of the entry via Upload on the dashboard (Landing page destination), the Registrant(s) will not be permitted to modify / alter / change any details submitted.
(5) If the registrant gives the missed call, it is assumed that the person sending in the entry has provided us with permission to call or send SMS to him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry. Organizers and/or its authorized agents, affiliates and representatives will use their reasonable efforts to contact the selected Registrant(s), but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Registrant(s) cannot be reached again in the event the call gets dropped or disconnected.
(6) Organizers and/or its authorized agents, affiliates and representatives will use their reasonable efforts to contact the selected Registrants, but will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if the Registrants cannot be reached again in the event the SMS or call gets dropped or disconnected.
(7) Participation is optional and voluntary.
(8) The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Participants (including a Participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
(9) In the event of a death of the Winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the Winners will be entertained for receiving the Prize.
All Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through proof of identity and Indian residency and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Identification to be considered suitable for verification shall be at the discretion of the Organizer.
(10) The Winners will be required to sign receipts, affidavits, indemnity, agreements and/or documents as required by the Organizers at the time of receipt of Prizes.
(11) Winners agree that the Organizer has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of the Organizer are final and binding is not contest able.
(12) The Prizes are personal to the Winners and are not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Prizes cannot be exchanged /redeemed for cash or combined with any other Contest. No cash or discount claim can be made in lieu of the Prizes.
(13) At the Organizer's request, Winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity,photography & videography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Program (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
(14) The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend, postpone or withdraw the Contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
(15) Organizer shall not be liable for any loss of prize due to incorrect address or insufficiency or inaccuracy of any information provided by the winner.
(16) Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
(17) Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
(18) Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt of Entry. Responsibility cannot be accepted for Entries delayed or not received due to transmission, network or software problems or for any other reason beyond the Organizer’s control.
(19) The Winner agrees to receive notifications from the website through mobile and email even if he / she is registered in the NCPR register laid by TRAI.
(20) The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw/add/alter any of the Terms and / or conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
(21) The Organizer will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants agree as per these terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), the Organizer will have all the authority to SMS and call such shortlisted Participants by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest.
(22) The Organizer shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
(23) The Organizer or any of its respective officers/employees/directors shall not be responsible for delayed, lost, mutilated, corrupted or illegible documents and / or any document asked for by GSKCH for the shortlisted winner to be considered a winner
COMPANIES OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES - All entries and materials submitted to the Company in connection with the Contest (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, shall become the property of the Company upon submission, and the Entry Materials will not be returned to any Participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Participant acknowledges that the Company will own all rights to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to the Participant or any other person or entity. The Company reserves the right to check all Entry Materials for their authenticity and reject them if not found genuine, at its sole discretion.
PARTICIPANT'S INFORMATION - Participant's Personal Identification Information ("PII") shall be collected to enable the Company to administer and promote the Contest and its Winner/s. The Company may provide the PII of the Winner/s to others assisting in this regard, including the sponsors, associates, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate the Contest. If a Participant does not truthfully provide all requested PII, the Company may solely determine that such Participant shall not be eligible to win a Prize in the Contest. Any incomplete or incomprehensible entry/entries may be disqualified from the Contest at the sole discretion of the Company.
TERMINATION / SUSPENSION - The Company has the sole right to suspend, alter, postpone, cease, close withdraw or terminate this Contest at any given point of time at its sole option and discretion without any prior notice to any person whatsoever. Upon such premature suspension, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Contest by the Company, no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever.
MISCELLANEOUS -. Participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of the Company, which are final and binding in all respects. Participants who violate these Terms & Conditions, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Company, the contestants or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Company's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. The Company reserves the right to block out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been dis-qualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest without any notice to any such person whatsoever.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION - These Terms & Conditions (and any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, and interpreted under the laws of India including tax laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts/ Tribunals in Gurgaon only, irrespective of whether Courts/ Tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
NOTE: NONE OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAPHS LIMITS ANY OTHER
By clicking any of the above links, you will be leaving the Horlicks.in website and moving to an external website independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for these websites.