1. National Institutes of Health. (2014). The effect of lemon inhalation aromatherapy on nausea and vomiting of pregnancy
2. National Institutes of Health. (2000) From Neurons to Neighborhoods: The Science of Early Childhood Development.. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK225562/
3. National Institutes of Health. (2012). Benefits of Docosahexaenoic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D and Iodine on Foetal and Infant Brain Development.
Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407995/
4. World Health Organisation. (2001). Healthy Eating during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, 20. Retrieved from: http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/120296/E73182.pdf
5. Mother's Horlicks is a nutritional beverage to be consumed as a part of a daily diet